Cluster Nova I Cluster Nova I

Awesome guitar work and the ambient background really makes it full. I really like it a lot.
This would be awesome with some vocals on top actually. I just realized how awesome that would be!
Great job!

Thank you very much!
Wow, I never thought about adding vocals but that sounds like a really good idea!
Perhaps a vocal version can come soon too. (although i need to find a vocalist first :P)

Underwater Sunlight Underwater Sunlight

Awesome job, I don't see many piano pieces here.
I am going to have to check out Tangerine Dream now. :)
Great job!

Thank you very much!
Yes, please check them out; they deserve to be more well-known.

Infinite Universe Infinite Universe

This was beautiful. It really evoked a mood and I enjoyed it. I wish that the song would have progressed a little bit in the middle and built another layer of sound over the already perfect harmonies in the background. It really could be background music for a movie. Beautiful is basically all I can think to describe it as.

Thank you very much!
I will look into possibly remixing it again.

my tv made funny noises my tv made funny noises

This is actually really awesome, I was awesomely surprised. I kind of want the song to continue and right where it ends I feel would be the perfect part for an awesome progression. You should do some more experimental recording stuff. What did you use to record by the way?

lasse responds:

my phone

1679 1679

Though this isn't the type of music I usually listen to, the quality of this song is worthy for an album release. I hope at some point you decide to make that happen. When you do, you will have an awesome fan base! You are spectacular, and you've gained an unsuspecting fan and follower!

Great job.

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you ^_^ I hope to continue to impress even out of your music comfort zone in the future