Scrambled Eggs Ep1 Part 1 Scrambled Eggs Ep1 Part 1

The animation is great with good composition, but it didn't really make me laugh. I guess the script was kind of dry, though the voice acting was alright. I wish there would have been a fight scene where the birds got beat up by the squirrels.

r3dfalcon responds:

Thanks! Appreciate the look and feedback. More to come, maybe even a fight scene :)

Cluster Nova I Cluster Nova I

Awesome guitar work and the ambient background really makes it full. I really like it a lot.
This would be awesome with some vocals on top actually. I just realized how awesome that would be!
Great job!

Thank you very much!
Wow, I never thought about adding vocals but that sounds like a really good idea!
Perhaps a vocal version can come soon too. (although i need to find a vocalist first :P)

Underwater Sunlight Underwater Sunlight

Awesome job, I don't see many piano pieces here.
I am going to have to check out Tangerine Dream now. :)
Great job!

Thank you very much!
Yes, please check them out; they deserve to be more well-known.

Infinite Universe Infinite Universe

This was beautiful. It really evoked a mood and I enjoyed it. I wish that the song would have progressed a little bit in the middle and built another layer of sound over the already perfect harmonies in the background. It really could be background music for a movie. Beautiful is basically all I can think to describe it as.

Thank you very much!
I will look into possibly remixing it again.